Update of the Privacy statement
Dear Reader, Dear User,
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, that the Data Controller pursuant to art. 24 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 is PLATFORM NETWORK Srl Via Paleocapa 17/7 – 17100 Savona and that the same will proceed to the processing of data supplied by you in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data processing.
The data we collect is essentially related to:
- Identification data and more specifically: name, surname, telephone number;
- Product delivery data and specifically: delivery and invoicing address, email address.
Purpose of the processing.
The personal information you provide is collected by electronic means and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, for the following purposes:
- collect the data and information of the User strictly necessary for registration on the site and for the provision of the e-commerce service (order submission; order payment; shipping) and for profiling the purchase preferences;
- send information material related to the multiple activities of PLATFORM NETWORK Srl (newsletter);
- elaborate studies and statistical research on aggregated data in relation to access to the Service.
The personal data you provide will be stored at PLATFORM NETWORK Srl Via Paleocapa 17/7 – 17100 Savona and processed by employees and / or professionals appointed by it, who carry out the aforementioned activities under its direct supervision and responsibility.
The data communicated may be transmitted to external parties that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the Service.
Nature of data provision.
The provision of data is obligatory with respect to the purpose No. 1 relating to contractual obligations and to the performance of all necessary and functional activities of the Data Controller, therefore any refusal will make it impossible to benefit from the services requested.
As for the purposes n. 2 and 3 the provision of data is optional and subject to express consent by the user pursuant to art. 7 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 or in the case of a previous contract / existing and verified / documentable report that leads to the right to satisfy your “legitimate interest”: a possible refusal and / or cancellation request may make it impossible to enjoy the services requested from PLATFORM NETWORK Srl Via Paleocapa 17/7 – 17100 Savona
Scope of communication and dissemination of data.
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to the following subjects and / or to the categories of subjects indicated below, or may be communicated to companies and / or persons, both in Italy and abroad (EU countries), which provide services, also external, on behalf of the Owner. Among these * are indicated for greater clarity:
- companies that collaborate with the Owner;
- companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights.
(*) the list of External Managers with additional data useful for identification is available from the Manager in charge at the Company’s headquarters.
The transmission of personal data to third countries or non-EU countries, nor their distribution, is NOT provided for.
Duration of treatment.
The data will be processed for the time indicated in the table below:
|TYPE OF DATA||STORAGE PERIOD|
|Active user accounts, including contact details and passwords||Until deactivation|
|Data useful for security and identification or prevention of fraud||Up to 36 months|
|Data for analysis aimed at the development and improvement of services||Up to 36 months|
|Data for marketing or profiling purposes||Up to 12 months|
|Invoices, accounting documents, transaction data||Up to 11 years|
|Data relating to telematic traffic in accordance with EU Directive 2017/541 on counter-terrorism||Up to 6 years|
Rights of the interested parties.
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, you may exercise the rights referred to in Chapter III of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 to the art. 15 – 22, which include:
- obtain confirmation about the existence or not of data concerning you;
- know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which the treatment is based;
- obtain access, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the Law, updating, limiting, rectification, revocation, portability and integration of the data themselves;
- object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the data;
lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR
by contacting PLATFORM NETWORK Srl Via Paleocapa 17/7 – 17100 Savona by calling the number +39 019 8400311, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding the processing and communication of data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be requested from the email address mentioned above.
The present notice does not of course exclude that other further information is given, in writing but also orally to the interested parties, at the time of the spontaneous, consenting and informed conferment, or of the data collection by PLATFORM NETWORK Srl Via Paleocapa 17/7 – 17100 Savona.
Savona, 1 maggio 2021