The tenth edition of MADE expo, the appointment with the world of construction, will be held from 22 to 25 November 2021 at Fiera Milano (Rho).
#BUILDINGTHEFUTURE is this year’s key topic, arising from a growing awareness of the need to reduce environmental impact.
MADE expo 2021 widens its gaze to the future of the built environment and places strong emphasis on sustainability. Sustainability that guides design choices in the field of new buildings and redevelopment, which in turn reshape residential and tertiary living spaces to meet the needs of a society that is changing its living and mobility habits.
The main topics of this edition are:
– Technology & Digital to make plants, processes and services more efficient;
– Climate Effect, which will focus on the theme of sustainability in terms of both materials and processes;
– Resources & Recycling, which will experiment with new working methods, procedures and obligations for professionals, companies and materials to achieve good circularity in numerous construction processes;
– Next Living to investigate the ‘homes of tomorrow’ in terms of quality of space, comfort and well-being.
MADE Expo will have 4 new areas: design, construction, renovation, maintenance that will be interpreted in a brand new layout that makes it easier for professionals to visit, encouraging encounters between technical challenges and innovative solutions and between supply and demand.
– MADE BIM & TECHNOLOGY presents hardware and software solutions for construction and architecture, as well as tools for design and surveys
– MADE CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS: Performance, comfort and sustainability are connected at MADE CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS, where solutions for infrastructures, innovative construction systems, high-performance materials for building and redevelopment, materials for finishing and colouring, systems and equipment for the building site converge.
– MADE DOORS, WINDOWS & CLOSURES: design interprets the best technology for comfort and safety
– MADE INVOLVEMENT & OUTDOOR offers a 360° view on transparent and opaque façade systems, on the world of glass and on that of outdoor and sunshades.
Here is a preview of the events within MADE Expo 2021: focus, workshops, training and information will enrich the 2021 edition of made expo that will involve all players in the construction world.
– MADE expo 2021 will feature THE PLACE TO BUILD – the future is now: an area entirely dedicated to the four main themes of this edition, around which to re-launch a strategic industrial sector for the development of the country and its growth. THE PLACE TO BUILD is a cultural, design and industrial journey based on the values of savings, efficiency, ethics, quality, transparency and safety. An area that will host conventions, seminars, technical workshops, themed areas, projects, etc., with communication and information activities able to actively and safely involve the companies exhibiting at MADE expo 2021 and the designers and professionals attending.
– FORUM WOOD CONSTRUCTION is the prestigious conference dedicated to the culture of building in wood. The long-awaited Wood Building Forum returns, held annually in various European cities, with two days of meetings and the involvement of international architects as speakers specialising in building technology and the physics of building in wood.
– ARCHINTREND: Great international design in an unmissable event. Twenty European design studios will present, through a cycle of 20 workshops, the state of the art of outdoor and envelope design in the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors at an international level.
– At MADE expo 2021 DBInformation, the editorial staff of Nuova Finestra, Showroom Porte&Finestre and Guidafinestra.it will be present with the SerramenTalk event: a series of meetings with various experts in the window and door sector who will discuss the most interesting and topical issues in the field of the economy, the market, regulations and retail.
– The MADE Awards, promoted by MADE eventi and in its first edition, was created with the aim of promoting knowledge and excellence of the products/processes/services of the exhibitors at MADE expo 2021.
– A MADE exhibition space dedicated to Start-Ups whose exclusive or main corporate purpose is the development and production of original and innovative products/services with high technological value in the Architecture and Building sector.